Friday 26 October 2007

I have cards and a craft room for you!!!

Well I've managed to get my photos on my laptop with minimal trouble, had 1081 pictures on my media card though!!!! Oops think I had better delete some!!
Well here is my little craft room, its lilac and turquoise as it used to be my son's nursery!!! He is in a bigger bedroom now. Desk from Ikea.

Made this little fella the other night on my Cricut machine, new arrival catridge!!! Cut the eyes out myself but would have been better with real googly eye thingys!!!

Card made with Winobella stamp (cheers Natty) and also used a layout from one of Nattys cards!


Mr Frosty woodware stamp coloured in with Whispers pens, Cuttlebug snowflake embossing and stickled the scarf, sentiment from Craftwork Cards (my bestest place to shop and workshop!!!)



Penny Black stamp, paper pinched from one of Natty's stacks, think it was Spring Stack (DCWV), floral sentiment again is from Craftwork Cards.


Well cards as promised!!!!!! Will try and get some more on later
J
x

6 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous, I especially like the snowman one :)
    Zee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are brilliant ,i am very jelous of your fantastic craft room ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards as always. Nice to see your room is still nice and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards love the monkey, thanks for your comment earlier sorry having one of my senior moments and you are right they don't do christmas family messages,please can you email me sometime about your offer I may just take you up on it Cheers Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards and what a gorgeous craft room...I'm so jealous!

    Thanks for the images they arrived this morning hope yours arrive soon!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, monkey and craft room! In response to your question on my blog about the card blank it is 12cm so I had no trouble cuttlebuging it in one peice!

    ReplyDelete