Tuesday 13 May 2008

Happy Birthday Sonya

It is the lovely Sonya at Craftwork Cards birthday today!!! Happy Birthday Tinkerbell!!!! lol

Here is the card I made for her, very simple but I wanted to use my new SU stuff and make sure it was all colour co-ordinated!!



Most items are Stampin Up
  • Cardstock is Pixie Pink
  • Stamp is from the Hostess Set "Heartfelt", stamped in Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery and Close to Cocoa
  • Wording is from "Sincere Salutations"stamped with Close to Cocoa
  • Ribbon is by Bazzill
  • Flat backed pearls added to centres of flowers
Inside the card I have stamped SONYA using the 99p Dovecraft alphabets and used my retron flower punch to punch them out.

Hope you had a great day Sonya
Jules
x



6 comments:

  1. Julie, this is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, I am liking your new SU goodies very much :)
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, really like the colours. Lovely touch decorating the inside tooo :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and unusual - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty and unusual - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Happy birthday Sonia...

    ReplyDelete