Friday 15 August 2008

And then there were 2!!!!

Its getting exciting!!! I now have just 2 spaces left in my Stampers 10 club!!!! More lovely people have come on board so we are nearly there ladies!!!!

If you are interested in Stampin Up products and building your stash up for a commitment of £15 a month plus postage of £3.50 then please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Last week my little boy and I went to the crazy Monicas house!! We nearly didnt get there as the stupid Sat Nav took us down some random country land and halfway down announced to us that we "had reached our destinantion" , no sight of civilization or anything!!!!

Anyway we got rescued and spent a lovely day at Chez Gale with Sally (another of Monicas downline) and her lovely daughter.
Now I have to say the idea was to get together to do some crafting. Not much of that got done I can tell you but I am proud to say I did make 1 card and guess how many the others made ZERO!!!!!!! Too busy talking we were and eating lovely cream scones.

In fact the children put us to shame and made about 5 cards between them.
So here is the one card I made! Using the Wild About You set and the colours Creamy Caramel, Bashful Blue, Close to Cocoa and More Mustard, with a bit of Very Vanilla thrown in!!!
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I love the colours together (and I don't much like blue usually!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jules, I love the colours and the great layout, great image. Sorry for the delay but I have sent out your blog candy to you today! x

    ReplyDelete