Friday 12 September 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!




Today is my friend Anna's birthday. I made her a card with my new True Friend stamp set.

The colours used are my current favourite combination of Apricot Appeal. Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose.

The photos arent the best as I had to use the flash on my camera but I am sure you get the idea. Also forgot to say I have used my other new set, Totally Tabs, can you see the little pattern on the tab at the top?

Anyway Happy Birthday Anna, hope you have had a nice day xx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the colour combo. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Julie, love the colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is gorgeous and I love the colours Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Julie! I love the pull out.

    ReplyDelete