Thursday 30 October 2008

Another Stampers 10 club

THIS POST WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP OF MY BLOG UNTIL I FILL MY CLUB. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS!
21/10/08 - UPDATE -WOWSER, WHAT A FAB RESPONSE!!!! I NOW FILLED MY CLUB BUT DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING RESPONSE I NOW HAVE 6 PEOPLE READY TO START ANOTHER CLUB, SO PLEASE MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IN TOO!!!!
Happy World Cardmaking Day everyone!!!
I already have a Stampers 10 club on the go but have had a couple of more enquiries regarding me setting another one up so here goes.
  • With a Stampers 10 club we have 10 members

  • It runs for 10 months
  • Each month every member commits to ordering a minimum of £15 worth of product plus P&P, you order direct through me
  • Each month one of the members is selected as a "virtual" hostess and received the hostess benefits which will be a minimum of a Level 1 hostess stamp set and £15 worth of free products. This is guaranteed but it could be more. This means that instead of having a party in your home we sort of have a "virtual" online party between the 10 members!!!
  • You will receive a free copy of the catalogue

I will also be sending freebies and tutorials over the course of the 10 months.
Stampers 10 is a great way of building up your stash each month without
breaking the bank.
If of course you would like more than one place that is fine, you would have to commit to spending £30 a month but would have 2 months of being the hostess.
If you would like more information, please mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com
Happy Stamping!!
Jules
x

7 comments:

  1. Well, I think my visit to you yesterday brought my MOJO back lol!! Have managed a few more cards with my SU goodies & have a long wish list filled in lol!!
    Sharon :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,

    I have posted my first card with my new stamps. I love them!

    Hope lots more people join in the fun!!

    Siobhan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have send you an email Julie :)

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up and posted a blurb about it on my blog too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie

    How does it work being an online hostess? I'm new to blogging so this is a whole new world to me. Do take a look at my blog if you get a minute.
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new additions Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete