Wednesday 29 October 2008

Join the Stampin' Up! Family

I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since June this year and I am so pleased to have met and chatted online with so many lovely people. Its great to share the love of SU!!! I pondered about joining Su for a good few months and my one regret is not joining sooner!!!
If you are like me and have been contemplating joining up I have a fabbo offer for you that just might tip you over the edge!!!! If you sign up with me between now and the end of the year I am offering a free stamp set of your choice from the current catalogue.
The great thing about SU is that you don't have to conduct any workshops if you don't want to, you can simply become a "hobby" demo and buy products at a discounted price for you and your family or friends. The starter kit is a fantastic kit to get you set up with everything you will need, and costs £139. This might seem alot but you are getting a fantastic £240 worth of product and together with my offer this would be £280 worth of products. It could be an early pressie from Santa!!!
If you want to know a little bit more about it please e mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com and I will fill you in or would be happy to give you a ring!!
Stampin' Hugs!!
Jules xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment