Thursday 23 October 2008

Pocket Silhouettes and Pizza!!!!


Hi guys, sorry for no card action for a couple of days. I made this next project over a week ago for a Stampin' Up! Party I did last Thursday. I was inspired by a mini Pizza Box that I saw on Jenny's blog and a lot of the American blogs.



The papers are called Tea and Crumpets and all the stamps on the card are from the Pocket Silhouettes set. A lovely little set for making notelet style cards, 4 image stamps and 2 sentiment stamps for £15.95, great value.
The butterfly on the top of the box is from the Level 2 hostess set called Cause for Celebration.
Colour combo is Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip and Always Artichoke.
I am doing this project at a class in a couple of weeks time.

Bye for now
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Julie...
    Hope you are keeping well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Guess what I ordered this month?! :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards and I love the little box. x

    ReplyDelete