Friday 5 December 2008

Such much to do, so little time!!

Every year I think I will get more organised!! I have to a certain extent but still have loads of Christmas cards to make, mainly for family members.


I am holding my Christmas class tomorrow so have been busily getting ready for that and I held one on Tuesday night which was lovely and even lovlier due to the gorgeous home made mince pies that Elaine had made!! She is a star and I love going to her house for the classes!!!! The next one is Cupcake Class (hmmmm could there be home made cupcakes!!!


We have also had a lot of snow!!!!!! My boys school was closed yesterday so Evan had a little play outside, whilst my eldest had to stay in as he is poorly!!


I love the snow to look at!! I just hate getting wet and cold!!!
Here is a little selection of some of the Christmas cards I have been making, all very simple and quick to make as time is of the essence. All made with the Dashing Papers and Old Olive and Real Red combo!!


Thats it for now, loads more to do!!
Bye
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, I do love those papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Jules, the papers are fab.
    Can't believe how much snow you got...sooo jealous ;) Have a great weekend. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog Julie. These cards are gorgeous!
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete