Friday 16 January 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge Number 2

I made 3 cards last night at my crafting session with Anna and they are all for different challenges so watch this space!!!
The challenge was to use 3 different papers and 3 different embellishments, no more, no less!!

For the papers I have used the Tea and Crumpets pink paper for the main background, the spotty paper is Chocolate Chip Designer papers and the floral papes is from Sweet Always. All Stampin Up products and all available through me!!
The stamp is Picking Apples which my fab downline Steph sent me. I have coloured it with the Stampin Up Inkpads and an Aquabrush.

For the embellishments I have used some Choc Chip ribbon, a jewelled brad and a flower from the Pretties Kit, again all by Stampin Up.

I love the sentiment "a friend is someone who makes it easy", its from the Simply Said stamp set.
Hope you like it! I will be back tomorrow with another card.
Whilst I am on I just wanted to say well done to Marlene who is another of my fab downline for being a fantastic cardmaker and for getting herself a trip to Orlando with the Sugar Nellie team, you so deserve it Marlene, well done.
Jules
x
P.S Please don't forget my Blog Candy but please do leave a link on your blog. A couple of people have entered but not left a link! Thanks

13 comments:

  1. OOo I love this card..just my colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,luv all the details :o)x

    ps,Popped a link on my blog for your candy,sorry ,didn't see that bit,lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the chocolate and pink combo.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and one of my fav images. Love the papers you have chosen! Thanks for playing along!
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Loving the colors!! Also that image is one of my favorites! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge with us :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - it would have been so easy to go too over the top with 3 papers and all those embelishments but this is really classy

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoohoo hunniebun.. that looks scrumptious!!!
    Loving those colours and fab colouring of the sweet image :)

    Thanks for taking part babe,

    Hugs, Marlene x

    p.s.. not yet plonked back down to earth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh this is lovely Jules, looking forward to trying out some inks :)
    Hugs Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Jules, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and coloring! Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty card beautiful paper and I love the colours. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww... this is SO lovely! Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, great details. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete