Monday 9 March 2009

An Easter Treat

I have spent most of the day at the lovely Elaine's doing a Chocolate class with the lovely ladies of Idle!!! Thanks for another lovely morning!
This is one of the projects we made, the other projects were the mini coaster album and a Mother's Day card
I saw this tutorial for this lovely little basket on Dawn Griffith's blog. I have changed a few things around on it but the template is still the same.
The colours are Close to Cocoa for the card stock and I have stamped the card with the Wheel, It's Beautiful (page 46 of Catty!) The handle is Creamy Caramel and Close of Cocoa.


Sentiment is from the Best Yet set and layered up with Circle punches and the Scallop Circle. Finished off with some Choc Chip and Caramel Gingham ribbon
The only thing I was disappointed with is not being able to find any choccies to match this at my local shop this morning!!!
I am just deciding whether to do this or the acetate box I showed earlier in the week at my Chocolate Class on Saturday, if you are coming do you want to vote on which you would like best as I can't make my mind up!!!
Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. WOw what a really gorgeous creation
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing really well this week aren't I ???!!! I thought choccy class was this week as I saw the post on here about what you were going to make! DOH ! Love this basket BTW would be lovely next week lol
    S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely - had a look at the video too so will probably make one similar.

    Val W

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project Jules, it would be a good idea for me to do with the kids at school, ready for easter, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely. Have no preference for your class - both scrummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, too nice to give away! Will definately have to look up this one and give it a go.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous basket of chocolates Julie...don't suppose they will last long so it doesn't matter that the wrappers don't match!!!
    Love how you've used the wheel to decorate the cs.
    All forms have been sent off!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one and like Carole said chocs won't last that long. Either one would be fine with me.

    ReplyDelete