Tuesday 28 April 2009

New designs paper & ribbon share

NEW SHARE AS AT 23/4/09 - 4 PLACES AVAILABLE
I have a new paper and ribbon share on the go at the moment. I only need 4 people to fill the share.
You will receive 36 6x6 pieces of paper from the new ranges as follows

12 6x6 Ski Slope papers (pictured at the top)

12 6x6 Washington Apple papers (middle)

12 6x6 Tea Party papers (bottom)

You will also receive 2.25 metres of the following ribbons, So Saffron Striped, Bashful Blue Striped and Pretty in Pink Striped (pictured on the right)

All this for £12.00 inc postage and packing, so 36 sheets of paper and 6.75 metres of ribbon!

Please mail me at julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com for more info or to book a place!

Thanks

Jules

x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules Gosh you've been busy. Glad to read the suns been shining in Leeds!! I'd hate to think we were only getting it here in Australia lol!! Sat for 2 nights in the Blue Mountains and did my April order & now I can't find it !!! Have moved on twice since then & it must have got lost in transit. Will sit down & do it again & email it.

    hugs

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jule
    Thanks for all the inspiration you site gives me. Please take a look at my blog.
    Anne

    http://solentannie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete