Tuesday 16 June 2009

Another card for Saturday

Before I show todays card I wanted to say that yesterday was my Stampin Up birthday!!! It has been a year since I signed up to be a demonstrator. Well what a year its been. I cannot imagine life without Stampin Up, I know it sounds cheesy!! I have met the loveliest people and exceeded everything I thought I would achieve!!!

I want to mention a special mention to my Upline Monica and my fab dowline girls, Julie's Jems! You are all wonderful people and I am glad that I am
sharing this journey with you! Long may it continue!
And of course, my wonderful customers, thank you!
Anyway - enough of the slush!
Here is another card we will be making at class on Saturday. It is very similar to one I made a few weeks ago and I thought this can be adapted for many occasions, Father's Day, Male Birthday, Congrats in New Job (which is what I have made this for!)
The card base is Brocade Blue, its a lovely "denimy" blue and I have teamed it with Bashful Blue papers to create a monochrome look. The tie and shirt details have been cut out using a template from Craftwork Cards.

Spotty tie is created using the 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch circle punches

Sentiment is from the Starring You stamp set!

Hope you likey, still got 2 places left for Saturday

Jules
x

8 comments:

  1. Have just pubished and then read ure blog, Love the spots BTW! and I have signed off the same way as you! (likey) This is starting to get spooky now!!!! Hope it's nice with you and Happy SU! Birthday ;0)
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st SU birthday!! I love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab male card, I saw the template on the CWC website and may just have to get it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Julie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jules a fabulous card hunny i am loving the shirt!!! very nice for fathers day! hope you are well and enjoying some lovely weather this week. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fab Julie, these colours are fab. I'm the Do-Crafter of the Forever Friends Card you asked if I had a blog!

    http;//stampingheaven.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Honey, really wish I was coming, Happy Birthday Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great man's card. x

    ReplyDelete