Friday 5 June 2009

Birthday Boy

Firstly thank you to so many of you who took the time to wish Ross a Happy Birthday, it means a lot, he had a lovely day even though he had to go to school. Here he is this morning in his PJ's after opening his pressies!!
Here is the card I made him!! I will admit with all the wedding orders this week I left it until last night to make the card but he loved it and thats the main thing!! I would have liked to have spent a bit more time on it ideally!

As you can see its the pop up cake die from Sizzix and I have made a cricket themed card since he is so obsessed!! Ideally I would have liked to have made cricket bats to go all the way round but I only had time to make 2!!!


I have printed a photo of Ross off and adhered it to some acetate so he pops up!! HE thought this was really funny!!!!



Back tomorrow with another card
Jules
x

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Ross had a good day, Love the card, its fantastic, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, bless! in his jarmies! He's gonna love you when he's older!! lol! Great card, certainly doesn't look last min to me! love that die too
    Hugs S.J. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so happy .. the card is fab .. i bet he did giggle when he saw himself,lol
    Sounds like he had a wonderful day, and you made it very specialx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. Glad you had a good birthday Ross. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant Julie, I can see why he loved it...

    belated birthday wishes Ross...

    ReplyDelete