Friday 3 July 2009

WOWSERS!!!!!!!

Just popped on before the school run to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who has sent me cards and pressies today.

It has truly been the best birthday ever and I am so lucky to have such lovely friends.

I have uploaded a little video of all the cards I received using my new toy, a FLIP video camera!!

Apologies for the awful Yorkshire accent!!!

I will be back later with my BLOG CANDY and more news!!!

Below are 2 videos, I am still learning how to upload and have somehow managed to upload 2 together!!!! One video is of the cards I received and the other is announcing my BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY WINNER!!!

I also want to say a special thank you to 10 of my lovely customers who are part of my Stampers 10 number 2 group! VICKI, DIANE, TERRI, ELAINE, LINDA, JO, GINA, TONI, KATIE and SONIA who sent me the most gorgeous bouquet of roses from M&S this afternoon, this was a wonderful surprise ladies, thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! It overwhelmed me when I received these today, you are a very thoughtful lot, thanks again. I will post a photo tomorrow!

Its been the best birthday ever!






12 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday Jules, hope you had a wonderful day, by sounds and looks of it you have!
    happy birthday
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Glad you hade lots of lovely cards on your special day. We all LOVE your Yorkshire accent BTW, it's really not awful at all! It's just funny to hear yourself played back :0}
    Hope you enjoyed your panini and muffin! Catch up soon,
    Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are having a great birthday, you have got some gorgeous cards. Enjoy the rest of your day.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Diane H :) great videos Jules, love all of your cards and your assistant was very professional indeed :)
    Hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So impressed with your videoing Jules....watch out Spielberg!!! Hope it has been a lovely day for you and so pleased you liked your cards and pressies love and hugs Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday dear Julie
    Happy Birthday to you!!!

    Looks like your having a wonderful day my luvly Yorkshire Lass, so many gorgeous cards from your blogging buddies too. Glad you liked the flowers, it was our pleasure in sending them to you, your such a fabby SU hostess.

    WOW!!!! Evan you did a great job of picking Mums birthday blog candy winner, how handsome are you. Many congrats Diane. Looks liked you have well and truly sussed this video lark, well done Jules, clever you. Enjoy the rest of your special day, loads of luv xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jules so glad you have had a nice birthday :) Glad you liked the flowers. Enjoy your evening.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jules,
    Happy Birthday to you, have a fantastic evening.
    Hugs - Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just been over to Vicky's blog Jules and read it was your birthday.
    Hope you had a fabulous day...sounds like you did!
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a wonderful day,and YAY for getting a flip, welcome to the world of vlogging I cannot wait to see your videos.
    Oh and I can t leave and not say what a star Evan is, I loved seeing him is been a while and he looks too grown up. Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete