Monday 7 September 2009

For You bookmark

Hello, I have had a fab day today, hand feeling a lot better, still painful at times but I am now managing to craft!!!!
I have some sell out announcements for you on the Stampin Up Last Chance List. THe following items are sold out and no longer available - ever!!

107009 Be Happy
104036 All Wrapped Up
100319 Happy Hearts
105755 Mixed Bouquet
Onto todays project. This bookmark was inspired by one that was made at the Stampin Up field training event this year. On Saturday my downline Sarah P and I are doing a card class for 38 ladies and we will be making a bookmark very similar to this one.
Colour combo is Regal Rose, Rose Red and SO Saffron. I have used Pocket Silhouettes and the for you is from the One of a Kind stamp set.

Back tomorrow with hopefully a card to show!

Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Bookmark. Do love the colours, and the stamp is so yummy... stop showing me now, I will never get down this list,lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so lovely Julie....good luck on Saturday!!! love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bookmark is fabulous Jules. What a great idea to use the punch for the top. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I just wanted to pop over and say hello as I don't think I've commented yet on all your gorgeous creations, just been silently stalking! I love this bookmark, the colours are great- I can't get enough of so saffron at the moment, must be all the lack of sunshine over the summer!
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete