Sunday 27 September 2009

Stamp with Us Sketch Challenge


Happy Sunday to you, its another Stamp with Us challenge and this week it is a sketch challenge as shown above.
My card this week is a tribute to my favourite ever Stampin Up papers - Sweet Always!!! THey will no longer be available after 30th September!!!
I have paper pieced the Cupcake from the Crazy for Cupcakes set.

I just love these colours and patterns so much and have got a couple of packs in my stash to keep!!!

Arty farty angle!
Had a lovely afternoon yesterday at my Fresh Cuts class, thanks to all the ladies who attended.
I am going to the pictures later with my little Evan to see G Force in 3D!!!!
See you tomorrow
Jules
x

3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card. Loving the papers too. off to have a nose myself on the SWU challenge now, enjoy the rest of the weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Jules - I am going to miss your wonderful creations with these papers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! love the yummy card!!!pity i cant get the papers now though they're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete