Wednesday 21 October 2009

Last card from class

Here is the last card from my class and its something very different to the others. I have made a Joy Fold card using the Trendy Trees set
The colour combo is Old Olive, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip. I have used OLd Olive designer papers and inked around the edges with the Old Olive inkpad.

Also used the Mat Pack and Pricking tools to decorate the corners. Its great now that this can be purchased individually! Sentiment is also from the Trendy Trees set.


Inside I added another little tree. I am not usually a tree kinda person on cards but I must admit I loke these ones cos they are little and cute!

Arty farty angle as usual! Back again tomorrow with another card!
Bye for now
Jules
x

4 comments:

  1. I love this set, it is on my washing list. I love how this card works, its great x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card luv the opening, enjoyed moochin your blog, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love it Julie!!!!!!!and i love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really unique card. It would be really nice if dimensions and instructions were give.

    ReplyDelete