Wednesday 28 October 2009

Tree Trimmings

I feel bad that I didnt post this morning so I have got 2 cards for you today, both very different but using the same stamp set Tree Trimming, a fantastic value set at £10.95
Here is the first one, OMG check out that lush ribbon, I just love it! And it makes tying bows very very easy.
Now just as I was getting to the nitty gritty with the glitter on this one, my little Evan decided to come in and "help" me!!! Hmmmmmmm we went a bit wrong, the glitter went a bit astray but you get the idea I hope!

I have stamped the baubles in Versamark then added Heat and Stick powder and then the glitter.

OOoo that ribbon just looks soooo lush!!! Love it!

Here is another one I made in the same evening, more of a clean and simple card and could easily be reproduced to make a batch in one night.


Papers from MErry Moments and Old Olive Striped grosgrain. Dont do what I did though and get cocky and not use my Stamp a ma Jig, hmmmm wonky sentiments r us!!!!
Hope you like these cards
Will be back tomorrow
Jules x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, I do love them both, but I agree about the second one, the glitter & the large bow are really lush Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julie....LOVE the ribbon !! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both of them Jules. You will learn from your mistakes won't you! You shouldn't go it alone without your stamp-a-ma-jig! We all know I am the biggest stamp-a-ma-jig fan!
    Looking forward to saturday!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~
    P.S any sign of my stampers 10 order?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, super little stamp set, specially for the money!

    mandi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful , do love this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Cards, really love the second one, very classy!

    ReplyDelete