Thursday 24 December 2009

More gift card holders!

I'm sorry but its more Gift voucher holders today I am afraid. These are special ones as they are Gift vouchers for my customers with a voucher in for Stampin Up goodies from me!
I have gone quite bright again with the Pink Passion but also done one in Real Red to be more traditional! Which do you prefer???

I have again used the snowflake from Best Wishes and More and the gift tag stamp from Tags for All.


The word window punch is used to slot the ribbon through, Gosh I love this wide striped ribbon!!! I hope the lucky recipients like their pressies!



We have had so much snow last night, I am going to take photos later on! Dont think the boys have ever seen this much snow before!


Bye for now

Jules x

2 comments:

  1. They are so bright and beautiful.Have a wonderful Christmas Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm I like both but I think the pink one wins for me, I love it.

    Merry xmas

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete