Saturday 5 December 2009

Teacher Gifts!

Wowsers! Get me!!!! 2 weeks still left for the boys at school before Christmas and I have already made their teacher gifts!!!!!
Gone for the same design as last year but made a few changes!
The first one is a combo of Kraft card, Real Red and Chocolate Chip. I have stamped the box all over with the snowflake stamp from Sparkly and Bright and the sentiment is from the Level 1 hostes set Punches Three. Also used the Eyelet Border punch to trim the edges. This one will be for my eldest Ross's 2 teachers.
The next one is for Evan's teacher who is not a Christian and am not sure whether she celebrates Christmas or not but I wanted her to have a gift so I have funked it up with non traditional Christmas colours. I have used Pink Passion and Old Olive.

And here they all are together.

The chocolates in the Pink ones are Quality Street and the chocolates in the other ones are my favourite Lindor ball chocolates!!! Yummmy

RIght got to go and get boys ready to take them to the School Christmas Fair then hoping to clear some of the devastation in the house!!!!

JUles x

7 comments:

  1. hi Julie
    hope you are feeling better... the teachers gift looks Fab must have a go
    Hugs Sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB gifts, I bet they look forward to your stunning creations

    Have a good day Now is that craft room still tidy? lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them - they're SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie these are lovely treat boxes - where did you get the instructions from? I'd love to make some. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fabulous Jules, love the colours you have chosen. your new craft space is fantasic BTW so jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was a teacher at their school!

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these in Kraft and the Pink and old olive look even better than I imagined!
    Hugs S.J. xxx

    ReplyDelete