Friday 22 January 2010

Cheers to You

Yeah its Friday!!! Big sleep in tomorrow!!!

OK, todays card is one from my up and coming Cheers to You class - Tuesday 9th Feb and Thursday 11th Feb. One of the ladies requested a mens card so I went with this one.
The card incorporates the Jackpot papers which are really growing on me. The colour combo is Basic Black, Real Red and So Saffron.

The sentiment used is from A Bit of Birthday Cheer and stamped onto some So Saffron card. The Beers have been coloured in with my marker pens!! I am going to let my ladies loose with my beloved markers!!!!


Arty farty angle!!!!
Sorry for the quick post again, its 8:05 and I should be getting boys ready for school!!!
Got a lovely wedding free day planned today, supermarket shopping this morning, then prepping for tomorrows card class and tonight we are having a family movie night complete with PJ's, popcorn and snuggling under a duvet!!!
See you tomorrow!
Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, love this card... excellent. Have not yet bought this paper as I wasn't sure what to do with it, but I love what you have done... maybe it will sneak into my next order... lol. thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete