Tuesday 19 January 2010

Colour Inspiration

Hello there. I was ironing on Sunday morning and I looked over at the little pile of my clothes that I had done so far and I thought WOW what a lovely colour combo for a card!! Do you ever do that?? I grabbed my camera and took this photo!
So on Monday I thought I would make a few thank you cards with the ironing combo!!! Pixie Pink, Green Galore and Chocolate Chip

I always need little thank you cards so I whipped up a few in no time at all!

The paper is from the Petal Party scrappin kit, the stamp set is of course Trendy Trees.


Added some Choc Chip ribbon and punched the sentiment out with the Word Window punch.



Hope you like my colour combo, why dont you have a go with it and send me a link!
Jules xx

5 comments:

  1. Wot lovely colours,looks very effective,hugs Andreax

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER combo and yes i do, do that LOL


    FAB card

    Have good day
    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Never thought the ironing could be so inspirational, Love the colours, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea - just goes to show we are inspired by the most bizzarre things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh these are scrummy. Now y'see all I ned to do is to find my iron.......
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete