Sunday 31 January 2010

Fabulous time!


Yesterday afternoon I spent a great afternoon at the lovely Elaines house doing a Stampin Up workshop. I took one of my lovely customers and friend Vicky with me, thanks for the directions Vicky and thanks for your help too!!

This is the simple Make and Take that we did using the Sale A Bration set Happy Moments and the Polka Dot background stamp.

I also demoed this lovely little treat pouch which I saw on Michelle Last's blog. Thank you for the video Michelle, love demoing this! And the fact that I had a few of my favourite Lindor balls left was a bonus!!!



Papers are from the Jackpot set and the sentiment is from One of a Kind

The choccies are actually mini egg versions of those lovely Lindor balls! I love the Lindor balls, I think they have become very popular lately!!!! Yummy!



Whilst shopping in Sainsburys on Friday I was looking for some new slippers and came across these!!! Oooooo TAKEN WITH TEAL I thought, and bought them!!! Does anyone else do that?? See things in Stampin Up colours!!! Show me your pics if you do!!


Right lots to do today and also got my dance class - Yippee!!
Jules xx
P.S Just to let you know I have only got 3 places left on my ALL DAY EVENT - 13th FEB - £25 inc lunch!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great afternoon yesterday! Looking forward to the 13th!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hun, yep I see things in SU colours all the time! Fab projects- I love the zingy colour combo of the card! Hugs, Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, love your slippers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, great for a workshop, I'll have to remember that one. The treat bag looks fab too, may have to use it for my valentines class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, just wanted to say had a lovely afternoon at Elaine's and can't wait for my order to arrive. It was my first stampin up event and am very impressed. Hope to see you again soon. Becki

    ReplyDelete