Tuesday 2 February 2010

Marker Share and Mums Birthday

Good morning - So far so good with the boys this morning, in fact I had to peel Evan out of bed at 7.35, he is normally up before 7!

Just wanted to remind you about the Marker Share I have going as 3 PLACES HAVE BEEN TAKEN ALREADY - ONLY 1 PLACE LEFT!


Do you love the Stampin Up markers but you cannot afford to spend £99.95 in one go???
I am running a marker club! I need 4 people for 4 months!
Each month you will spend £24.95 and get one set of markers. I will order the full case and split them up between the 4 people each month.
What is the benefit??

You get to only pay £24.95 a month (plus £2.00 p&P) rather than £99.95 in one go


One of the months you will receive the storage holder for them (as shown below). The storage holder is only available when you purchase the full set
On the month you get the holder you can choose to place an extra order of £50 to take you up to hostess benefits (this is totally optional)

I will give each person from the club a free Sale A Bration set of their choice!



Here is a card to show how I have coloured the Beer Mugs with the marker pens. They are great for colouring but you can also use them to colour your stamps ans then stamp with it!


Its my Mums birthday on Friday and here is the card I have made for her. I have kept it quite simple as the background is so busy!
The background is the Bella Toile stamp which I have stamped with the Whisper White Kraft pad and then heat embossed with White embossing powder.
The letters have been stamped with the Schoolbook Serif alphabet set and the Happy Birthday is from the Vintage Labels set from the Sale A Bration set

Added some white satin ribbon and a clear rhinestone brad!
Hope you like and hope my Mum likes it too!


Jules xx

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Julie!!! Luv the card you made for your Mum,it's very me,so vintagey & florally (make my own words up,lol!!!) :o)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooow yes, totally agree with Diane, it's gorgeous:)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card you have made for your mum is stunning Jules, that BG stamp looks great on the black, I bet she will love it. I hope you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jules - of course your Mum will love it!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete