Thursday 27 May 2010

Another Tuesday card

Good morning, Thursday already, cant believe it!!!!
Last night I did another workshop, this time at the lovely Paulas house with a group of ladies who have been to my workshops before, think this was their 4th one!! They are a lovely bunch and Paula did really well for sales and was a happy girl!!! Waving to all the girls from last night!!!!
This card is another one from Tuesday nights class. I CASED this card from Amanda (a fellow SU Demo) ages ago and it gets so many comments on my board so I used it again.
The colour combo is Pretty in Pink and Close to Cocoa and the Stamp set used is Mr & Mrs and the Forever Flowers wheel.


The side part detaches off to make a bookmark gift using the Cutting Tool to make a perforated line.
Ok thats all for now, will be back tomorrow
Jules xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, I love the colours together. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this bookmark design I've done quite a few using these stampsn and they are always well received. Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie, just love what you do but this card is really fabulous!
    Bea from France

    ReplyDelete