Wednesday 5 May 2010

Classes

Last night I had my Vintage Vogue class. I do Tuesday night classes on a fortnightly basis but I havent had one for 3 weeks due to Footloose rehearsals! It was great to see the girls again and welcome back 2 who have had to miss the last couple of classes!!!!
I have purchased a new display board so I put this to use last night, it just fits in the corner really well and gets lots of attention which is great!

I always get everything prepped and ready for the girls, scored and cut for them as I have let them loose with the scorer before and we sometimes have a few "accidents"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my board in closer detail and here are the projects that we made!!! Using the Vintage Vogue set we made the Wallet Style card I designed and the lovely box I made at the weekend!


It was the lovely Lynnes birthday this week so I sneakily bought a cake for her and told the other girls. She was so surprised when I came in with a cake and candles to blow out, in fact she was utterly embarrased, bless her!!!!! Happy Birthday for Thursday Lynne!!
If you would like to come to a class in the Leeds area I run the following classes
Tuesday nights - 7.30 - these are usually booked up but I occasionally have spaces - all classes are on my sidebar calendar
Thursday mornings - 10.30 - always spaces on these classes - again they are in my sidebar
Saturday classes - the next Saturday class is Saturday 12th June - One for the Boys - making 4 cards for 4 generations of males!!!
All Day Papercraft event - Saturday 17th July - 10-4 - £30 for the day including lunch!
If you fancy any of these just give me a shout!
Jules xx



3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the cake & the singing Julie, even if I was overwhelmed!!!!
    Im not often lost for words but was def last night!!!
    I have uploaded last nights makes on my blog too.
    I hate to admit this, but im loving stamping!!!!!!
    Thanks to you of course!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the display board Jules, and fingers crossed I can make the all day event again - it was so much fun last time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and box!!!your craft area looks just fab!!!i cant wait to see it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete