Wednesday 12 May 2010

Thank you cards

Hello there. I have neglected my blog this week as I am so caught up in other things which are taking over my life at the moment, Weddings and Footloose!!!
This last couple of days I have been lucky to receive some gorgeous thank you cards from lovely girls in my team so I wanted to show them on here!!
This first one is from Evelyn, my newest Jem!! Gorgeous card with the Vintage Vogue set - thank you Evelyn
Next was a teeny tiny card using the Love notes from Chris who joined me just over a month ago, love that little bow Chris!

And finally this striking card from Angela using the Polka Dot background with the Medallion stamp - thank you Angela, love it!

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow with the box I have made for Lucas's cards

See you then

Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. all really gorgoeus cards.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! gorgeous as usual love all your cards!!!!!

    ReplyDelete