Thursday 22 July 2010

Thank You Teacher

For the next few days my posts will all be about Thank You cards. As Ross leaves Primary School he has a lot of thank yous to say but I will share those with you over the next few days!!
So onto a card for Evan's teacher! What can I say, but Evan has had a FANTASTIC year at in Year 2. He has progressed so well its unbelievable and is well above the average marks and we are so pleased!! So a special thank you card was called for !!!
Of course this is my curly haired boy in the middle with the apple for the teacher! Evan chose the wording for the card and I am so please how it turned out!! I actually cheated and I DIDNT use my Stamp a ma jig to do the World's Best lettering, I just did it by eye and WOW I cant believe how level it is!!!! The background is created with the Tart and Tangy set, love this for teachers and I have used Real Red, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie!

I had forgotten to colour his shoes in before I took the photo but I have since coloured them in! I hand drew the apple in his hand and also the apostrophe!

The teacher wording has been stamped with the Big Deal alphabet and then cut out and layered on!

I hope you like this card, its one of my favourites I have made lately!!!

Back tomorrow (v sad day for me, my baby leaves school!!!)

Jules x

4 comments:

  1. 10 / 10, your top of the class!!! Love it!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I love the card! It put's my teachers cards to shame!
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Jules. Love the colours and the apple from the tart and tangy set!
    Hugs, Vicky ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a super card Julie xx

    ReplyDelete