Tuesday 17 August 2010

Anniversary card

Morning all!
I have been playing around with ideas for an anniversary card for my hubby Robin as we have been married 14 years next Tuesday!!! EEEKkkkkkk!!!!
I wanted to make something a bit more masculine and also something my ladies could make at our LURVE class near the end of the month.
I went for an easel card using the colours Taken With Teal (retiring), Pumpkin Pie and Soft Suede. Also wanted to use some of the spotty Soft Suede ribbon which unfortunately will also be going at the end of September!
The birds were stamped first onto the white card and then onto some patterned paper from the Sweet Pea pad and cut and layered on top. I used the linen thread (so useful) and added some of the Tiny Tags to it also a lot of paper pricking too!

The Happy ANniversay sentiment is from Cheers and Wishes.
RIght thats it for me today, got a day of wedding stuff in between sorting the boys out and housework!!!
Back tomorrow
Jules x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jules, absolutely love the colour combo :)

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Jules, the colours work so well together. Congratulations on 14 years together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, I do love polkadots. Congratulations to you both for Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete