Wednesday 11 August 2010

Card for a man!

Hello again
Really easy card today for a male!
The elderly lady who lives opposite me asked me if I would make a card for Brian who was 60. I dont know Brian at all but I asked her if he liked a beer and she said yes!! So I pulled out my ever faithful Cheers to You set.
I used the Spiced Cider papers which I think will retire because they contain Really Rust which is a retiring colour this year. The other colours I used are Soft Suede and Kraft (Crumb Cake)
I cut the numbers out on my Cricut machine and did the text on my laptop.

Decided to decorate it a bit inside just to spruce it up a bit!!
ANyway the lady over the road loved it and I wouldnt take any money from her becuase she is always taking my SU parcels in for me!!! She was so chuffed not to have to pay, it made my day!!

Had a fab night with the Tuesday crew last night, love these girls!! Will show you what we made tomorrow!!
Jules xx

2 comments:

  1. Im sure Brian will love it! really nice plain and simple, love it!
    take care
    Nicki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very effective Jules, do you use your Cricut often ? Must confess mine always needs the dust wiping off it when I use it lol !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete