Tuesday 3 August 2010

Loads of Love

Hello there
Here I am as promised with a card using the Loads of Love set. On first glance I always think this set is for men but here is a card I made for a female!
Using the Rose Red designer papers and the hearts in the back of the truck I have made this into a Valentine card. Watercoloured the truck with Rose Red ink and did some funky doodling around the edges of the card with the Rose red marker pen.

If you love this set why not take advantage of the current offer, this set is reduced from £18.95 down to £15.16 for the month of August only!
Back tomorrow!!
Jules x

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jules I love this colour combo for this set, very different, Hope you are well, Have a lovely day, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this card Julie, the colours are fab and I do love this stamp set it's so versatile.

    Hugs
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete