Monday 16 August 2010

Playing with hearts!!!

Gosh its been all go here today, only just found time to write this!! Still catching up with holiday laundry!!!
ON Tuesday night I asked my ladies what they would like to do at the next class and they said cards for anniversaries and engagments etc..... So we are having a Lurve Night on 31st August at our next class!!!
I have been playing aroung with ideas and came up with this card which can be adapted for a number of occasions
Rich Razzleberry card, with Melon Mambo and using the I Heart Hearts ets. I spent a little time cutting these hearts out and layering them over the polka dot ribbon.

Ruffled it up a bit at the edge for a jaunty look!!!!!!

Inside I punched out some more hearts with the matching Heart to Heart punch. I left the rest blank and can add a sentiment when I need to!!

Here are a few photos from yesterdays match!


Ross in his shirt and tie (the tie is my dads which he borrowed, its in the club colours)







The winning team, above left, Ross is bottom right with the cap on and above here he is, slightly sweating from playing all day!! He is so proud of his trophy and we are so proud of him!
Until tomorrow
Jules x

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, the colours are so pretty!!
    Congrats to Ross & his team - you must be a very proud mum!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi julie
    lovely card and congrats to your son
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete