Sunday 5 September 2010

Before and After!

Morning all!!
Something a bit different for you today!!!!
As you know Stampin Up have announced which Stamp sets are not going to be carried over into the new catalogue and are retiring them!!
SO I thought it was time to clear my stamp shelves to make way for some new sets!!!!
Here are my stamp shelves BEFORE!!
And here they are AFTER!!!!

I am losing quite a lot of sets but I love to make way for new ones!!!!


If you are local to me and would like to come to my NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH on 9th OCTOBER, you can be in with a chance of purchasing these retiring sets for a bargain price when you place an order from the new catalogue!!!!!
Please mail me for more info!!
Jules x



2 comments:

  1. My jaw actually dropped when I saw the shelves before!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how many do you have in total? Wish I could come and play !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete