Sunday 27 February 2011

School Days album

Hello there and happy Sunday to you!!!! Only 2 days left to get your hands on those free stamp sets, please get in touch with me if you have an order!!!!


Recently I have been making lots of baby and child themed projects as I am having a stall at an event at my son's school. I am trying to spread the word with the parents at school to try and get more people to my scrapbook and card classes so with that in mind I created this fab album (well I think its fab!!)


This is based on an album we made at the first ever Stampin Up convention. Well I say, "we made" in the loosest term as I never finished mine at convention as I was too busy gassing!!!!! So I put it to the back of my mind and then I have customised it for this school days album.




I have found all the photos of the activities that Evan did in his first Reception year and I must say I enjoyed looking back on the photos like it was yesterday and not over 3 years ago!!!


The papers used are from the Playdate range and I have also used the Quick accents which are adhesive die cuts and are perfect for scrapbooking.


I hope you like this. I am going to make a similar one for a baby theme and also a wedding theme.


I will be running a class on this on Saturday 7th May, in Pudsey. The cost is £15 and includes a full pack of the Quick Accents (worth £7.50). Please mail me if you are interested.


Back tomorrow


Jules xx

2 comments: