Wednesday 13 April 2011

Love Scrapbook Page

Good Morning!!

This weekend its my monthly Scrapbook Club. Every month we have a different layout and theme and this months its LOVE!!!! I decided to scrap about the love I have for my lovely boys!

There is a lot of Big Shot action going on in this layout and I am sure the girls are looking forward to that on Saturday!!

We always do 2 12x12 layouts and the girls do some fantastic pages.


Can you believe this is the only bit of stamping on my pages!!! I almost didn't stamp at all!!!! Its using the new Four Frames stamp set and the matching Decorative Label punch.

Right thats all for me now, going to make the last preps for a Stampin Up workshop tonight - looking forward to seeing the ladies!

Jules x


Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Very Vanilla, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black 12x12
2. Papers – Love Letters
3. Stamps – Four Frames
4. Embellishments – Neutrals buttons, taffeta ribbon
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots, Top Note Die, Timeless Type alphabet, Decorative Label punch, Fun Flowers Die, Scallop Edge punch,
6. Mediums – Riding Hood Red ink

1 comment:

  1. That is fab Jules. I'm currently debating what to get with my birthday discount. It may have to be the fun flowers die.... Susan xx

    ReplyDelete