Friday 8 April 2011

Springtime Quilt card

Good morning, its a lovely morning here today! I say here but I am not in my usual place! We have been away for a few days this week so a few of my posts have been scheduled and some I did whilst on hols!! We are on our way home today as I have a jam packed weekend, starting with our Jems Team Training tomorrow - can't wait!

Here is a card I made a good few weeks ago when I got my mini pre-order goodies! I had seen a few of these quilted style cards on blogs and had a go at one myself straight away!

The squares are punched out with the 1 inch punch and I have run them through my new best friend - The Big Shot - with the Square Lattice folder, think this might by my fave folder. These have been layered onto a large square card blank in Very Vanilla

The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations set stamped in Rose Red onto one of the new Four Frames frames and punched out with the new Decorative Label punch. The dotty frame was stamped in Baja Breeze ink.
I tied some Pear Pizazz seam binding ribbon around the card - another fave - and then added the new Beautiful Wings embosslits. These are fantastic as they cut and emboss a number of different sized butterflies. These are great for wedding stationery.

Here you can see some dimension to the butterfly!

Right thats me on my way! I am told there are a number of very large boxes awaiting my return that were delivered by the UPS man yesterday!! So to all the lovely ladies who were at my launch last Saturday - your goodies are here!!

Will be back soon with another project and with a report of our training day

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment