Monday 4 July 2011

Christmas on the hottest day!!!!!!

Good morning

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days. I was busy prepping for my All Day event on Saturday, my Christmas in July event!!! It was a very hot day and very surreal that we were making Christmas projects in the sunshine.

Here are the projects we did. A Christmas wreath, 2 gift card holders, 2 pillow box favours, and up to 6 cards with all the materials supplied.

My ladies + man!! had enough product to make 3 of each card and 2 of the gift card holders and 2 favour boxes!



Here is my conservatoire on the morning before I set off! Lots of prepping involved!

I was joined by 18 lovely ladies and 1 lovely gent, Peter
The topic of conversation is always the cupcakes and my friend Mel did me proud!


The ladies hard at work!

Lovely Peter making his wreath!

I love Elaines wreath, she was a pro at curling the paper and her wreath was so neat!



I had to have Evan with me in the afternoon and he had the scooter with him, I turned round at one point only to see Ann whizzing long on it!!!!!!

Thanks to my lovely customers for a great day and everyone one who helped me clear up and pick people up!

Until next time

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – Jolly Holiday
3. Stamps – Contempo Christmas, Baroque Motifs
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Striped grosgrain
5. Tools – The Big Shot, Punches
6. Mediums –Cherry Cobbler ink, Old Olive ink

5 comments:

  1. Wow Julie that wreath is stunning! Is there a pattern to buy for it? janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules everything looks absolutely gorgeous. Will you be selling instructions for making the wreath/and or cards etc. The cupcakes look yummy. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was SO gutted to miss it :-(

    Looks like a good day was had by all - especially by Anne!!! The cupcakes look amazing too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you projects - the wreaths are stunning. Wished I lived near you so i could attend one of your workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was expecting a photo of me on here! Lol
    Was a great day all round

    ReplyDelete