Thursday 21 July 2011

Teacher cards and gifts

Good morning!

Its the last day of school for Evan today so some teacher gifts were required. I decided to make bags for some chocolates for Evan's teacher and also the teaching assistants. I also got the main teacher an extra present which isnt pictured.

I made the fab gift bags that my downline Chris demoed at our training back in January, I keep coming back to this design time and time again. This time I have used the Tart and Tangy set, well just the apple from it and gone with a colour combo of Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.

I used the FOur Frames stamp and the Thank You Kindly stamp in the centre. Each bag had a Daffodil Delight bow on the handle and a personalised tag

The contents of the bag are Thorntons chocolates.

Here is the card I made to match, same set but added the All in the Family school boy!!


The set together

All 3 cards

The cards fit nicely inside the bags.

After all this effort I hope Evan carries these into school really carefully tomorrow!!

Hope you like them. Will be back tomorrow

Jules
x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Tart and Tangy, Thank you Kindly, FOur Frames, Just Believe
4. Embellishments – Various Daffodil Delight ribbons
5. Tools – Tag punches, Decorative label punch, Large Oval punch
6. Mediums – Real Red ink, Old Olive ink, Pumpkin Pie ink

No comments:

Post a Comment