Friday 16 September 2011

Bits and Bobs

Oooops I missed posting for a day!!!

Back today with a little bit of info for you as there are lots of things going on at the moment!!!

  • I have 1 place left on my VIRTUAL HOSTESS CLUB STARTING IN OCTOBER - MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS - EARN HOSTESS BENEFITS AND HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF STAMPIN UP DELIVERED EVERY MONTH

  • MY CATALOGUES HAVE ARRIVED AND I AM STILL TAKING ORDERS FOR THE CATALOGUES - SEE BOX TOP RIGHT TO PURCHASE ONE, AGAIN DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR

  • MY CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK TAKES PLACE NEXT FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER - COME AND MAKE 12 CARDS IN ONE EVENING (SNEAK PEEK BELOW)


  • I STILL HAVE SPACES ON MY NEW CATALOGUE LAUNCH EVENT - SATURDAY 1ST OCTOBER - 2PM - PUDSEY - CHANCE FOR YOU TO EARN THE HOSTESS BENEFITS

  • THE LAST CHANCE LIST IS STILL ONGOING, PLEASE CLICK THE LINK AT THE TOP OF MY POSTS. LOTS OF ITEMS STLL LEFT BUT SOME FAVOURITES NOW GONE!

Phew think thats all for now, any questions just mail me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com

Jules x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the fast delivery of my new SU catalogue - the new in colours are really lovely - I'll have to tidy up my craft room now and see if I can find a wee space for a few more things!!
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete