Sunday 23 October 2011

IN COLOR SHARE!

Have you seen the gorgeous new In Colors for 2011-2013?? Would you like them all but cannot afford it all in one go??


I am running an IN COLOR CLUB and I have 5 places up for grabs.

The commitment is £30 a month for 5 months and by the end of the 5 months you will have received EVERYTHING in all the In Colors


Here is how it works. You join the club and pay me the £30 a month (£33 if you need it posting to you) and each month you will be allocated one COLOUR and will receive the following items each month in that colour.



INK PAD

INK REFILL

A4 CARD (20 SHEETS)

A FULL REEL OF RUFFLED RIBBON (9.14 m)

MARKER PEN

8 DESIGNER BRADS

8 SHEETS 12X12 PATTERNED PAPER



By the time the Club ends you will have ALL of the above items in ALL 5 colours!

IN ADDITION TO THIS - one of the months you will get to be the hostess and earn £25 in FREE HOSTESS POUNDS to spend in the catalogue. You can top this order up with your personal spends if you like to get even more free product



This club is sure to fill up fast and I have offered you - my mailing list the chance to have access to this before it goes live on my blog at the weekend. I have 4 places left on this club



Please note this offer cannot be run in conjunction with an existing Virtual Hostess Club you may be in. You would need to honour your commitments to both.


Please message me asap on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com to book your place. The club will start on 1st November

Jules x

No comments:

Post a Comment