Saturday 8 October 2011

More Christmas Pennants

Good morning! Are you fed up of the pennants yet??? Well this will be the last card for a few days. Hope I have shown you how versatile this set is???

Here is a dinky Christmas card

I went a bit overboard with the rhinestones, the tree is well and truly blinged up!!!!! I used the new wider lace border punch in Cherry Cobbler.

I threaded the Pear Pizazz Seam Binding ribbon through the punch. Sentiment is from Petite Pairs!

Well its been a great first week of the new catalogue. Don't forget to check out my shares at top of the blog and also the recruiting deal that Stampin Up have on at the moment. Our team is growing all the time and its so exciting!!!

RIght I must get dressed and take my little dancing boy to his class!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler
2. Papers – None
3. Stamps – Pennant Parade, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Rhinestones, Pear Pizazz Seam Binding
5. Tools – Lace Border punch
6. Mediums – Lucky Limeade ink, Cherry Cobbler ink, Daffodil Delight ink

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I have this stamp set too but not used it yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! i love this card...very cute!,wilma.x.

    ReplyDelete