Tuesday 11 October 2011

More Eleanor

Hello there. This morning I am sharing a set of projects we made at my monthly team training in September. I was very fortunate to receive this stamp set in Prague and had to hide it away until the new catalogue was uploaded onto our website. I used this set to create a set of projects for my team to use for their workshops

The colour combo is Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake and this was inspired by the projects and colours on the front of our catalogue. The card on the left is a Make and Take idea for my team.
Very simple but effective card using the Curly Cute sentiment set.

The bag is a Hostess Gift idea and uses 3 scallop envelope dies to make it.

The final card is a jazzier version of the first make and take to show how you can "enhance" your card by adding a couple more products.
I just love the crisp image and the Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon is GORGEOUS!!!

If you have been thinking about becoming a demonstrator then why not message me for an informal chat? These are the types of projects we make at our trainings and my team know they can just CASE any of my designs!!!

Back tomorrow with more Eleanor!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
2. Papers –
3. Stamps – Everything Eleanor, Curly Cute
4. Embellishments – Crumb Cake Taffeta, Pearls
5. Tools – Eyelet Border Punch
6. Mediums – Soft Suede, Crumb Cake ink, Peach Parfait ink

2 comments:

  1. A great stamp set which may go onto my wish list. I am wondering what your nifty trick with that label punch is - I had a go but made a pigs ear out of it!!

    ReplyDelete