Friday 25 November 2011

Christmas Cards

Hello and Happy Friday to you!! I am feeling mostly back to my usual chirpy self today which is a good job as I am doing a crafting party for one of my card club ladies daughters this evening!! We are making cute owl projects!!

I thought I would have a break from Convention things and show you the cards we made at my Christmas Club, 2 designs, 5 of each card - real production line stuff!!!

The set we used was Pines and Poinsettas and the colours are Wild Wasabi, Real Red and Chocolate Chip!

The papers are from the Holly BErry Bouquet and this is the perfect card for using all your scraps up. Not much stamping, just one sentiment from Perfect Punches.

I love the satin ribbon, it make bow tying much easier!

The next card was cased from a fave blog of mine, I love the design.


Hope you like my makes, back to the catching up cleaning!!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Wild Wasabi, Choc Chip, Very Vanilla, Real Red
2. Papers – Holly Berry
3. Stamps – Pines and Poinsettas, Perfect Punches, Petite Pairs
4. Embellishments – Real REd Satin ribbon, Buttons,
5. Tools – Scallop Trim Border punch, 1 3/8 Circle punch, Scallop Circle punch, Modern label punch
6. Mediums – Choc Chip, Wild Wasabi, Real Red inkpads and markers

No comments:

Post a Comment