Thursday 3 November 2011

Whats a workshop??

We have a fantastic offer for you from now until 15th December. If you host a workshop that generates sales of over £300 you will earn a free stamp set and matching papers. The Paisley Petals set and papers could be yours!!!

I have some workshops already booked in for these dates and November is looking quite busy but please contact me if you would like to host a Stampin Up party. To my Virtual Hostess club ladies, please note that your hostess clubs will also count if you go over the £300.

So what do we do at a workshop? Well its a fun session with you and your friends and I demonstrate carious Stampin Up products. All your guests will get to make a card and take it home and hopefully they will order lots of lovely products and you will receive free Hostess Pounds. See the table above on the Promo leaflet.

This is the card my October workshop ladies made.

A simple card with Pennant Parade as a Christmas tree and uses other new products like the ribbon punch and the Petite Pennant punch.

I also showed the ladies how to make the smaller shape from their Decorative Label punch too!

This is the little hostess gift I demonstrated, perfect for your Christmas table or even your tree.

And I always show the ladies an "upgraded" card with more products on so they can see how it can look with a few changes and added extras.


The whole set together.


If you think a workshop is something you would like to book then please contact me and I will give you a call.

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
2. Papers – First Edition
3. Stamps – Pennant Parade
4. Embellishments – Lucky Limeade Ruffle ribbon, Rhinestones
5. Tools – Petite Pennant Punch, Ribbon punch, Decorative Label punch
6. Mediums – Lucky LImeade ink, Chocolate Chip ink

No comments:

Post a Comment