Monday 2 January 2012

Easy Events made easy!

Hello there. Well its the last day of the holidays and Evan has been poorly for last 3 days but he seems on the mend now, just in time for school tomorrow!!!

I was looking through my photos and realised I never showed these cards we made at Tuesday club a few weeks back. It was quite a laid back easy class this one, I didnt challenge the ladies too much and we made 4 cards using Easy Events, insides were decorated in all cards too!

All the stamps are from the same set, was very easy for prepping and packing! This one is my favourite colour combo of all of them, Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade.

The next one is probably my favourite design, a Christmas card using the Perfect Pennant Big Shot die to layer up the circle. Colour combo Real Red and Lucky Limeade.


Next up a baby card with the Striped embossing folder that we got in the new catalogue, the colour combo for this one is So Saffron and Wisteria Wonder.

And finally a belated Birthday card, always handy to have!! The colour combo for this one is Pool Party and Island Indigo.


Hope you like them!!

I am hoping to get a couple of hours crafting in today!!

Jules x


No comments:

Post a Comment