Sunday 1 January 2012

Make a Monster

Happy New Year to all my lovely blog readers, followers, customers, and my lovely team of wonderful girls

Its a short post from me today as I am busy sending newsletters and sorting out my office and craft area, its getting there and will post photos once its all moved and finished!

Here is a little card I made for an order from a friend for her son who is in Evan's class at school.

The papers are retired but I had a couple left as they are perfect for boys cards.

The name is the Timeless Type alphabet.

Right I need to go do more admin jobs and sorting out. If you are on my mailing list watch out for your newsletter.

Have a great 2012!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated)
1. Card – Real Red, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White
2. Papers – Celebrations (retired)
3. Stamps – Make a Monster
4. Embellishments –
5. Tools – Timeless Type alphabet, Circle punches
6. Mediums – Real red marker, Basic Black ink

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, hope you dont mind I have shared a similar idea on my blog , thank you Julie for the inspiration you give x

    ReplyDelete