Saturday 28 April 2012

50th Gift set

One of my friends is celebrating her 50th birthday this weekend so I have made a card with a matching photo album to capture the memories and photos from her birthday celebrations!!!

Here is the card, I have gone for the black,white and silver theme! The paper is from the Neutrals paper stack and the card is the luxurious Brushed Silver, I love this card for that extra touch of class!

 I always turn to Vintage Vogue for these occasions as it looks good in many colours and I have stamped the flowers in Basic Black.


 I added a double bow and the numbers were cut from the Timeless Type alphabet set and layered onto circle punches.

 And here is the photo album I made to match


 Made with the same products and some rhinestones for a touch of bling!





I think that gifts like these are special as they are unique and hopefully my friend will be able to look back on her album in years to come!

Jules x


2 comments:

  1. Card and album are beautiful Jules. I agree with you about the album and i love the book you made for our Ruby Wedding Anniversary that my sons and family gave us. Anne x

    ReplyDelete