Sunday 27 May 2012

Wedding Stamp a Stacker!

Hello there! I am back with a card from Friday nights Stamp a Stack event!!! This was made using the new Love and Laughter set from the Summer Mini! It is the first time I had inked up this set since I got it for FREE a few weeks back! Thats what I love about doing Stampin Up, I get to earn lots of the sets for free!!! Ask me how you could too!

Anyway back to the card which is a favourite neutral combo of mine, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla which I think is very classy!


I used my all time favourite embossing folder - Vintage Wallpaper - I just love it!



 I used the wedding cake stamp and the Congratulations sentiment from the same set.



The punched out flowers are from the Itty Bitty punches, finished off with a pearl!!

Hope you like!

Back tomorrow with another one!

Jules x

Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Mocha Morning
 3. Stamps – Love and Laughter
 4. Embellishments – Very Vanilla Satin ribbon, Pearls
 5. Tools – Vintage Wallpaper folder, Itty Bitty punch
 6. Mediums – Crumb Cake ink

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Jules and the colours just work so well together, what did we do before Crumb Cake came onto the scene...lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete