Tuesday 19 June 2012

Vienna Incentive Trip - Day 1

Hello there and thanks for bearing with me with my intermittent posting! I have been away in Vienna from Weds - Sunday with Stampin' Up! on the Annual Incentive Trip for 2012! This year was even more special as we got to take a guest with us and I was joined by my lovely hubby Robin! We have not been away on our own since 1998!!!!!

Here we are on the plane! We had to have a connecting flight to Zurich and then on to Vienna! OMG it was awful we only had 25 minutes in between as it was late! I was running through the airport like I was part of the 2012 Olympic Track team!!! Anyway we made it and we soon landed in Vienna and were collected by a representative called Christina!


We were led to a private transfer Mercedes with my upline Monica and her hubby Pete and we loved the luxurious carpet on the floor of the car!!!!!!



When we checked in our room wasnt quite ready but we soon dropped our bags in to our home for the next few days!! 



 The photos were taken on my phone


After meeting up in the Hospitality area with all the other demos and their guests we headed back to the room to get ready for the Welcome Dinner on the 7th Floor of the hotel! I had the most gorgeous strawberry smoothie/cocktail I have ever tasted, in fact I lied - I had 2!!! They were delish!!!! We found a table with a UK flag and were joined by my close friend Bekka and her partner Joe (a keen theatre and football fan so all topics of conversation were covered with Robin and I!!!)


This beautiful menu card was at our place setting! I love these little added extras that show the attention to detail - something Stampin' Up! knows how to do very very well!


We enjoyed 6 courses of food that evening, here is the main course! I have forgotten what it was but it was delightful!!!



We then had a group photo with Shelli but a couple of UK demos are missing, Hayley and Kerry!


And my favourite photo from that day, with my lovely lovely friend Jo!!!! Taken by her friend and guest on the trip Julie - was confusing having 2 Julie's for the first time!!! 


Of course we are always excited to go back to our room to see if a pillow gift has been left!! This gorgeous bag was waiting for me when we returned!


I love it so much and love how its decorated with the gorgeous tag too!





Thats all for today! Tomorrow I will be back with info from our exploits on Thursday - Day 2!

Jules 
x


 PLACES STILL LEFT ON MY ALL DAY EVENT - SATURDAY 7th JULY - BOOKING CLOSES THURSDAY 28th JUNE


2 comments:

  1. Your trip sounds wonderful Julie. How wonderful that your hubby was able to go with you. Your bag is gorgeous. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind the carpet, lOVE your shoes Julie!!!!!!! Great to catch up with you again.

    ReplyDelete