Sunday 22 July 2012

Attic Boutique Scrapbooking

Good morning and happy Sunday to you! This morning is "ironing morning" - uurrrggh don't you just detest it????

So yesterday I held our monthly scrapbooking club and due to holidays lots of my ladies could not attend so I had the pleasure of 3 lovely ladies scrapping with me at my house!


Today we used the gorgeous Attic Boutique papers from the Summer Mini. I must say I have only used one of the designs up until now and I saw a page my lovely friend Jo did and had to use them. They do lend themselves to scrapbooking really beautifully and the colours we used were Soft Suede, Pool Party, Poppy Parade and Whisper White or Very Vanilla.


SO here is my first page. I have to say (before anyone else does) there are not supposed to be 2 of my black hairs making a feature on my page!!! They must have dropped out as I took the photo!!!!! When I noticed last night it was too dark to take another photo!!!


I showed the ladies how to make these spiral flowers, June and Ellie had not made them before and I think they are now addicted, as am I!! You will see further down, I could not stop making them and adding them to my pages!


As you will see the pages document our recent trip to Vienna with Stampin' Up!!!  I have loads more photos to scrap and haven't even dared to touch the Segway photos yet!!


This is the second page and I went a little bit mad with the spiral flowers on this one!


I chose to do spiral flowers because of the red flowers in my hair, I thought it would pull it all together!


I also made some flowers using the scalloped circle punch for a different look, the large Pool Party flowers have been made with the scallops, you can particularly tell on the one on the right


I will share a few of my ladies photos


Above are June's flowers, she stuck to just using Pool Party and Soft Suede - doesnt it look stunning?

The next few pages are Ginnette's pages. She had a few printer problems and her photos came out cloudy but she brought them and cut them up and used them as templates for when she gets them printed out!


Love these flowers!




And then finally my dance friend Ellie's pages. Last weekend Ellie's Mum re-married and Ellie was keen to get some photos used! On this page you might see that I am on 2 photos as I was honoured to be invited to the night do! My friend Ellie is easy to spot, she features in all 4 photos!


Lovely photo and lovely flowers Ellie!



Sorry for the lengthy post but I wanted to show off all the lovely pages and flowers!! I had so much fun making these and preserving yet more memories!!

If you would like to join in then please get in touch. Our class is in Pudsey, West Yorkshire and we meet once a month!!

Jules x



Supplies Used: (All Stampin Up! Unless Otherwise Stated) 
1. Card – Poppy Parade, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
 2. Papers – Attic Boutique
 3. Stamps – Apothecary Art, Letter It
 4. Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding, Pearls
 5. Tools – Framelits, Circle punches, Bird punch, Scallop Circle punch
 6. Mediums – Soft Suede ink

No comments:

Post a Comment